Niche selection is everything
If you have that deer in the headlights look when it comes to niche selection, I know exactly why.
I’ve been there myself and so you just assume things and grab something that sound good.
- Demand (how many people are looking for it)
- People selling it (how many people are selling it)
- Sales numbers
These are some excerpts from my recent release: PLR Launch Code
“If you are an expert, then produce it yourself, it’s not as hard as you may think to write an eBook such as this,
sure it’s work but so what, if you are not willing to work then you will surely fail no matter what.Who is producing the trending products,Is there lots of money changing hands in your niche, You will need to sign up and become an affiliate at”
Discover All this for Yourself and More
Get PLR Launch Code
Defining the Niche
Some major factors are to look for a niche that is
- evergreen, such as weight loss. People will always be wanting to loose weight, or make money online etc. Now you need to know a few things past this.
- Look for a sub niche….example weight loss for women
- Gauge the competition (type womens weight loss in google and see how many pages are there) I can tell you for sure that weight loss for women will be overly competitive, unless you are a guru SEO master, what that means is for your web page to be ranked in google you have to give yourself an advantage, and that would be your chosen keyphrases are scarce in terms of pages you find. You are looking for a few hundred pages at the most.
Excerpt for PLR Launch Code
This works Because
“Niche Secret Sauce
I will use a couple of factors to narrow down and pinpoint some mostly unknown SEO factors, especially among newbies. SEO changes faster than the weather in Texas, that’s where I live, yet these are fundamentals that don’t often change.
- Take the group of key-phrases you just built and”
Get PLR Launch Code
There is a distinct difference in planning to be a success and developing a good plan to succeed.
Make Something Happen
Live for Success…Stand for Something …and Believe
George Edmonson Jr